Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Merry Christmas to you!





Hi family!

I know about half of you just saw me like 40 hours ago, but for those who didn´t, Merry late Christmas! I wish I could've talked to all of you but I was only allowed to use Skype to call home. But I can't really complain about that, can I?
To Ben and Hilary--Thank you so much for the package!!! Hilary, you know me too well. Everything you put in there was exactly what I had on my wish list. And I absolutely adore Ella's works of art that you included :). If you do end up having twins, I'm totally down for being a live-in nanny. That would be awesome. Hope you guys enjoyed Christmas with the Knightons!

To Natalie and Ryan--Thanks again for the Christmas wreath and lights! Made me feel at home on Christmas Eve. How did the first Christmas at home go?
To Angie and Caden--I'm sorry I only got to talk to you via Skype through a cell phone..kind of lame. But I love you and miss you both very much. Hopefully you'll be around on Mother`s Day!

To Dave and Katie--SEND ME SOME OF THAT BACKER'S CAKE! No...kidding...but seriously. Also, I loved the Cate Blanchett impression, Katie. That made my Christmas.
So Merry Christmas to one and all and a Happy New Year! Can't believe we're starting 2011...yikes.

You haven't missed much in the last day. Sister Bloomfield and I spoke in our ward yesterday and President and Sister Ward came to listen. Not intimidating or anything...but it went well. I used Ebeneezer Scrooge to talk about loving one another. Not sure if everyone got it, but to me it was brilliant.

The weather here is still uncharacteristically cold, so Sis. Bloomfield and I may be heading back to the apartment and making cocoa. I love that she loves doing these things with me. I'm really going to miss her in 2 weeks when we have transfers. It's not looking like we'll be baptizing a family before I go, but it doesn`t matter'--we're working hard anyway.

All right, well, that's all I've got for you right now.
love you all and Happy 2011!

See ya next year!
Hna. Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment