Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And the sky is graaay...


Hi family,

I don't know if you all got the email I sent last week or not because I seem to have had some technical difficulties, but if not I apologize and would like to reassure you that all is well. And that I normally write on Mondays but these past two weeks have been exceptions.

Okay! Moving on...Things here are going well for the most part. We've seem to hit a few walls with some investigators who aren't wanting to come to church, get married or keep other such important commandments, but we're plugging along doing what we can to at least make people's lives a little better here in Sunny Santiago. One good thing that's come out of this is that I've reinstated morning running to help us keep in shape and shed off a bit of stress. thank goodness we live close to a soccer stadium :).

My new role in the branch has become official translator for Elder Robison. In case you don't remember, the Robisons are the senior couple here from the states that live right next door to us and don't speak much Spanish yet...which really just makes things all the more fun :). I feel like another member of the branch presidency after having to sit in on and translate the goings on in meetings. I may have found my job for when I get home :).

Sorry for the brevity of this letter but the week went by so quickly that I can't even remember what happened...more to come next week.

love you all,
Hna. Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment