Saturday, December 4, 2010

Me encanta ver al templo

Guess who just got back from the temple? ME! And oh what a beautiful session it was! It was funny--I sat in the same chair I sat in 6 months ago when I went with my first zone and it was the strangest feeling of deja vous...I can{t believe everything that´s happened since then and how far I´ve come (or hope I´ve come) as a missionary. I´m definitely a lot more at ease now than I was then. I just love the temple. I love it. You all have to come visit Panama someday and we´ll do a session together here because the Panama temple truly is gorgeous inside and out. After this we´re going to the Canal as a zone, so I´ll finally be able to see what the big deal is all about :) And I promise to take pictures with my new CAMERA that Mom and Dad sent me (thank you!!!). I was afraid it wasn{t going to get here but I asked Elder Savio (the mail secretary) to keep an eye out for it. Plus I think it helped that Angie plastered the box with pictures of Jesus. Good going, Ang ;). Speaking of packages, I have things I want to send to all of you but I{m thinking the best option is to send a family package for Christmas when you{re all there. Anyone opposed?

I am really loving my area. Hna. Calderon{s just 6 weeks away from going home but she{s a trooper and is still going strong. We´ve got a baptism scheduled for next week and hopefully more on the way with some investigators that we´ve found in recent weeks. Things are plugging along! We brought 3 investigators to church with us this Sunday which is pretty impressive for these parts. This was definitely a good week.

Thank you all for your constant prayers and little lines you drop me every once in a blue moon. I love hearing from you all.
Read your scriptures. Say your prayers. Be good. Hermana Brewster loves you :).

love,
HB

No comments:

Post a Comment