Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bloomfield and Brewster...Now I'M the one with the easy last name

Happy Halloween, Fam!

Just so you know, Hna. Bloomfield and I did celebrate. We made macaroni and cheese (because it´s orange) and then cooked devil´s food cake mix cookies in a frying pan (a trick I learned from Hna. Graham. I´ll show you how it´s done some day. A real art.) Anyway, you all need to send me photos of the nieces and nephews! Katies the only one who´s showed off her kids and right now they´re the cutest...unless the rest of you want to prove me wrong.

This was a pretty slow week but really, when you´ve got a blond companion, every day is rather entertaining. We get a lot of attention. Funny thing is that we´ve had several people ask us if we´re related because we ¨look a lot alike.¨ Hmm. Not sure how that works. Must be the accent. Or the name tags. Who knows. I have pictures of hna. Bloomfield on the disc I sent to mom and Dad, so ask them to share it.
Happy November!

Thank you for the prayers as always and I promise next week will be more interesting. It´s the fiesta patrias this week in Panama (like 4th of july) so I´ll have much to report.

Keep praying for the work.

love you all,
Hna. Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment