Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday

Dear Family,

Happy June! I trust the snow has melted and the kids are all enjoying a nice break for the summer...what a crazy thought. As you all know, I live in a perpetual summer, so it's hard for me to grasp the concept of summer back home. Actually, this week has been rather nice. We had a good breeze most of the week, making the days very pleasant. Oh dear, I'm talking about the weather...sorry, I guess I don't have anything big to report.

This week we're hoping to have the baptism of Hna. Maritza, a sweet old sister we found my second day here, so that's some good news for you. Other good news: Kashma, Jean the 6-year-old's mom, came to church yesterday with her two little boys and stayed the WHOLE time. That's pretty big. I think when she realized that other women would be taking care of her kids for 2 hours, that was incentive. Anywho, we were excited that they came.

We've got a multizone p'day today in the city and president is paying for us to go biking and eat sandwiches, so I'm excited for that. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hope everyone's doing great and having fun. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

love,
Hna. Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment