Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tengo 22 anos




Hey family!

Thank you all so much for the kind birthday wishes and letters that you sent my way! I actually haven´t received anything through the mail yet, but I did get several kind letters via email, so thank you all so much for remembering my day of birth :).

The birthday was definitely a memorable one. It fell on a Sunday, so there wasn´t much I could do. But I did wake up early to make chocolate chip pancakes and several friends from the mission called to wish me a Feliz Cumpleaños. A sweet old sister from David named Hna. Flory called me at 6:30 on the dot to be the first to sing Happy Birthday to me. She´s such a sweetheart. I also heard from a lot of other mission buddies and my two companions both gave me a hug and said Happy Birthday, so that was...special :).

I bought myself my favorite brand of ice cream on Saturday to have on Sunday night, so don´t worry. I lived it up well :).
I´m going to have to give you all better details next week--not because I´m short on time or anything, but because I´m old now and the screen hurts my eyes. You understand.

Love you all and thank you so much!!

love,
Hna. Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment